Friday, November 6, 2009

Stuff I want to say before I go to bed.



I like to talk. I do NOT like to write. But here I am, so this is the perfect segway for what I am about to say next.

I AM A WALKING, TALKING CONTRADICTION. DO NOT TRY TO PUT ME IN A BOX - I WON'T FIT.


In this space I am allowed to say what I want.

I have children - so I PROMISE I will bore you with all the little milestones lil' Johnny has made - I promise.

Although I am straight, I do support LGBT rights. I am pro-choice (stay out of other people's bodies!) I don't blame eveything that is wrong with black america on single parenting - although due to divorce I am one now. I am currently in the process of finding out about REAL black/african history so that I may educate my children properly. Unschooling/homeschooling is currently an option we are contemplating.


Insert your thoughts about what you think I'll write about regarding those subjects here_______________.

I will try to use proper English and punctuation, but I attended Chicago Public Schools, so if I misspell a word - talk to Arne Duncan about it.


Sometimes I rant, ramble on in run-on sentences, overuse CAPS and exclaimation points. I occasionally use LOL, ROTFLMBAO, and Mua ah ah ah ahhhh!!!!!  So what. Whatever.

A little more about me: I have a mate. My mate is a dude. I've never kissed a girl - unless my sister counts.


Get the point? PURE RANDOMNESS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome, asherah! i am looking forward to seeing your blog progress!

-aina