Friday, January 22, 2010

just a little ditty... blah blah blum

We broke up
He - well me - decided to just grow up
I thought it would hurt (I've known him so long)
I knew what other women would say (girl, you did that man wrong!)
the story goes... he cheated, he lied, he guilt-tripped me, he spied
always the peace maker, I would go back to try
and bump into another one of his women who also sought forgivness (why?)

It pierced my heart when I could no longer trust his words
they were bond, they were strong - his words could mold heaven and earth
but with power comes control
he told my future just for show
all an illusion, I suppose
I am the captain of my soul

So we broke up - although he says I can always come back home...
it's up to me if I want to find him- so what happens if I just don't?

No comments: