Monday, May 17, 2010

My Poor Little Ducks...

I can never rest when everything is up in the air. I need a plan, a goal, a blueprint. Or at least plan to set a goal to have a meeting to draw up a blueprint. How the hell does everyone else do it? As soon as I have all of my ducks in a row, someone comes along and kicks all 8 of them out of place! And yes, I had all 8 of my ducks in a row - the cute little blocks with ABC's printed on them were out of stock. Now I can't rest because I've found 7 of my ducks, but the ugly duck is missing. That's the one that pulls everything together. So now I'm off to search for the ugly duck, or at least a block with a Z on it to place at the end of my row so I can get some rest. And before you ask, the answer is yes. Yes I DO plan to buy a barricade for my ducks. Just as soon as I get them all in a row.☺

5 comments:

Earth Mother Guidance said...

OH, how I feel you on this one...

Juisee Da' Queen said...

Lil sis you're describing me in this blog too boo...We're more alike than we actually realize. Sometimes I feel like I can't win for losing but something has to change I know it does everything can't go bad forever, right?!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ninah said...

No, mommy. This blog is NOT me pouring out my heart. This blog is where I can express the random thoughts that pop into my head before I go to bed. I think most of them are humorous. I am not BiPolar because you conceived me in sin. I wasn't born in sin - I was just born! Take the time to read all of my posts and you will realize that it is what it is... pure random thoughts!☺ Love ya!

Ninah said...

Thank you, sis and JustLocs. I think if my mom would try NOT to read so much into this, she will see that everyone has a day or two where things just don't go as planned. Ah well...